Explore all that Naples has to offer.
There’s a lot to do in greater Naples metropolitan region, from parks and recreation to shopping and entertainment. In fact, you’ll probably be surprised by the diversity of attractions, including stuff for families like the annual Swamp Buggy Races. It’s no wonder this area is considered Florida’s Last Paradise.
Parks & Recreation
- Explore 11,000 acres of wildlife – including some of the best bird watching in the United States – at the Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary, complete with a 2.5 mile boardwalk.
- Catch a round of golf at one of the area’s 80+ courses and see why Naples is the self-titled “Golf Capital of the World.”
- See American crocodiles and Florida panthers at Everglades National Park, the country’s largest area of subtropical wilderness.
Arts & Entertainment
- Tour the 15 galleries at the Naples Museum of Art, known for its collections of modern and contemporary art, Mexican art, works on paper, sculpture and three-dimensional art.
- Visit Gallery Row at Bayfront Place in downtown Naples and view a wide array of eclectic works of art.
- Take in a performance at the Philharmonic Center of the Arts, the major performing arts hall in Southwest Florida with nearly 400 performances each year – dance, opera, classical, popular music and touring Broadway musicals.
- Enjoy the beauty of a subtropical paradise at Naples Botanical Garden, which offers horticultural shows, traveling exhibitions and special events.
- Shop until your drop at a number of unique boutiques, all located in the heart of Naples at the 5th Avenue South and 3rd Street Shopping District.
- Catch a few ocean breezes as you peruse Tin City, an open-air center with stores and restaurants along the docks of Naples Bay.