NCH Physician Group’s Geriatric team specializes in the full scope of preventive and diagnostic services and treatment approaches for the older adult. General wellness and specialty areas include treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, arthritis, dementia, hypertension, diabetes, memory loss and Parkinson’s disease. Our Geriatric physicians are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our scope of services include:
Diagnosis and treatment of:
- Comprehensive geriatric assessment (CGA)
- Multidimensional, interdisciplinary diagnostic process to determine the medical, psychological, and functional capabilities of individuals from the age of 50 and above
- From this, develop a coordinated and integrated plan for treatment and long-term follow-up.
- Emphasizes quality of life and functional status, prognosis and outcomes
- Parkinson’s Disease Care and Consultations
- Alzheimer’s Disease Care and Consultations
To make an appointment with one of our geriatricians, please call (239) 624-8400