Immokalee Outpatient Rehabilitation Center
1441 Heritage Blvd.
Immokalee FL 34142
|Hours of Operation|
|Monday - Friday||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM|
|Se Habla Espanol|
|Seasonal extended hours by appointment||
We provide physical, speech and occupational therapy services. Our staff is
dedicated to delivering results and personalized care. We understand
your desire to return to your daily activities at work, home or school and value your time and effort during the recovery process. Our staff is equally committed to making the most of your experience by helping you
achieve your goals and by providing education to avoid future injury.
A referral from your physician is required. Your therapist will then perform a
comprehensive evaluation and develop a treatment plan focused on your
Our goal is to keep you active and healthy throughout your life.
When experience counts, let us be your resource for therapy services.
The Immokalee Rehabilitation Center provides a variety of programs:
- Orthopedics & Sports Injuries
- Physical Therapy for Teen Orthopedic & Sports Injuries
- Shoulder Injuries
- Neck & Back Pain
- Pre & Post Joint Replacement Physical Therapy
- Pediatric physical, occupational, and speech therapy with private kid friendly gym.
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Speech Therapy for Dysphagia, Aphasia, & Voice conditions