The therapists at NCH Outpatient Rehabilitation are passionate about restoring your optimal function. We believe in providing education to the community on key topics to keep you healthy and active throughout your lifetime.
Our Speakers Bureau of skilled therapists are available to share their expertise through lectures & workshops. Topics Include:
- Hit the Links-How to Prevent Common Golf and Tennis Injuries
- Shoulder Pain-When it's Not Just Your Rotator Cuff
- Staying Active with Osteoporosis
- What is Your Voice Saying About You? Strategies on caring for voice disorders.
- Stroke-Signs, Symptoms, & Recovery
- Evidenced Based Treatment Strategies for Parkinson’s disease using LSVT LOUD™ & LSVT BIG™ therapies.
- Arthritis and Living Well
- Preventing Knee Injuries in Young Athletes
- Building a Better Mousetrap-Ergonomic tips for the workplace
- Are Balance Problems Making Your Head Spin? How Physical Therapy can help.
- When a Milkshake isn’t Enough! Strategies for coping with Dysphagia.
We offer lectures and workshops throughout the year on various topics. For more information on our Speaker’s Bureau, please contact us at (239)-624-1644.
Contact the NCH Outpatient Rehab Department