Your life. Your Wellness.
|Greentree Shopping Center
2330 Immokalee Rd, Suite 1
Naples, FL 34110
|Hours of Operation|
|Monday - Thursday
||5:00 AM - 9:00 PM|
||5:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
||6:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM||
We're more than a fitness center - we're a Wellness Center that offers a personalized experience. All of our programs are under the supervision of professionally trained personnel who have the experience and motivation to help you get healthy and stay healthy.
The 41,000 sq. ft. Wellness Center and Rehabilitation Facility is located at the Greentree Plaza at the corner of Immokalee and Airport Road. 30,000 square feet is allocated to the Wellness Center and 9,000-plus square feet is allocated to Patient Rehabilitation Facilities. There is also space for the Pre-Hospital-Admission facility.
The WhitakerWellness Center offers a wide variety of programs and the facility has 3 group exercise rooms offering a wide variety of state-of-the-art strength and cardiovascular equipment. It also has a qualified professional staff and certified trainers.
The Center is affiliated with Florida Gulfcoast University and an associated 1,200 square foot Human Performance Laboratory inside the new building.
Our staff will work with you to help you reach your individual goals!
• Individualized Fitness Programming
• Personal Training
• Group Centergy
• Group Power
• Group Kick
• Group Step
• Interval Training Step
Group Fitness Class Schedules
Please Note: If you are running 10-15 minutes late for a class we prefer that you take the next class.
Special Needs Programs:
• The Better Back Program
• Post Cardiac Rehab Maintenance
• Osteoporosis Exercise & Education
• The P.A.C.E. Program & other programs designed for those who require a low fitness level due to Parkinson Disease, Stroke, M.S., poor balance, orthopedic limitations, or neurological disorders.
• Therapeutic Massage
• Deep Tissue Massage
• Pregnancy Massage
• Steam Room (Women's Only)
• National Strength & Conditioning Certified Specialists
• Certified Personal Trainers
• Certified Athletic Trainers
• Fitness Specialists
• American College of Sports Medicine Certified Instructors
• Certified CPR, AED, & First Aid
• Certified Health Fitness Instructors
• Licensed Massage Therapists
• Over 100 pieces of strength and conditioning equipment
• Two full lines of free weights
• State-of-the-art cardiovascular equipment & cardio theater
The Wellness Center North opened in August 2004. The facility is 35,000sq/ft and houses the latest in fitness technology.