Mayo Clinic Exhibit to Visit NCHTo commemorate its medical history and leadership role in health care, Mayo Clinic has created a mobile exhibit that will tour the United States, and visit the NCH Healthcare System, a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. The exhibit, which outlines the Mayo Clinic story and forecasts what lies ahead for the future of health care, is open to the public.
Celebrating 150 years of serving humanity
The mobile exhibit is a key initiative during Mayo Clinic’s Sesquicentennial, an important way to thank the patients and friends who’ve been part of their journey, and share their vision with the public.
When you enter the vehicle, you’ll go on a journey. Contemporary, multi-media displays and kiosks will tell the story of Mayo Clinic’s values and vision for the future of health care. In addition, visitors will discover many ways to connect with Mayo Clinic, including social media, online resources, etc.
The exhibit is divided into three thematic areas: Essence of Mayo Clinic, Vision for the Future and Connect with Mayo Clinic. The following principles are woven throughout the experience: teamwork, patient-centered care, innovation, leadership and integrity. You will see examples of new research to prevent and treat disease; Mayo Clinic’s care for wounded warriors; the impact around the world; and stories of patients and families whose lives have been transformed. Look for a special film narrated by award-winning journalist Tom Brokaw, member of the Mayo Clinic Board of Trustees, and music provided by Chip Davis, a loyal Mayo Clinic patient and founder of Mannheim Steamroller.
- Experience contemporary, multi-media exhibits that bring to life Mayo Clinic’s values and their exciting vision for the future of health care.
- Learn how technology supports health care across distances.
- Discover how Mayo Clinic’s research and educational programs are reinventing the treatment and prevention of disease.
- Meet patients and families whose lives are transformed by the Mayo Clinic Model of Care.
- See how “a clinic in the cornfield” became the world’s most trusted name in health care.
- Connect with Mayo Clinic through Social media and online resources.