The NCH Healthcare System Pastoral Care Department is providing an alternative option for interment of ashes in a beautiful and serene setting at both NCH Naples Hospital and NCH North Naples Hospital. The Memorial Garden is made possible by a generous gift and is cared for by the the Naples Community Hospital of the NCH Hospitals grounds crew and the Naples Garden Club.
The following guidelines are offered for our employees, medical staff, volunteers and friends of the NCH Healthcare System:
- The care of the Memorial Garden shall be perpetual.
- All Memorial gifts for interment (suggested $500 minimum gift) shall be deposited in the Hospital's Pastoral Care Fund.
- The Memorial Garden concept of peace and simplicity to provide a quiet place for rest and contemplation does not include the use of individual markers or other personal memorials.
- A Memorial Plaque shall be erected in Memoriam and each person's name added after the interment of their ashes.
- Interment eligibility shall include hospital employees, medical staff, volunteers, and those who have been closely associated with our hospitals.
- The hospital staff Chaplain shall be responsible for seeing that the interment service is conducted.
- Interment of the ashes shall be by placing them directly into the ground. No permanent container is allowed.
For additional information or to make arrangements, please contact the hospital Chaplain at 239-624-4000.