High School Student Volunteer Summer Program
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at the NCH Healthcare System.
The NCH VolunTeen program runs from June through August only and is offered to highschool students
15 to 17 years of age. We are proud to offer this opportunity to the students of our community!
- Actively holding an unweighted GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Reference letters from school teachers or counselors.
- Successfully passing a one-on-one interview.
- Volunteering at least three, four-hour shifts a week.
- Not missing more than 2 weeks of the program for example for camps, vacations, etc.
The deadline for returning students is April 4, 2014. The deadline for new applicants is April 11, 2014.
Click here for the Student Volunteer Application.
Please contact us if you have any questions.