Welcome to the D. Graham Copeland Regional Emergency Center of NCH
All Emergency Room Physicians are Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and many hold a second Board Certification.
24-Hours a day, 7-days a week. No appointments are necessary.
350 Seventh St. North,
Naples, FL 34102
(239) 624-5000 View a map of this location
Most Insurance Accepted
- Dedicated radiology unit
- Chest pain observation unit
- 32 ED beds (26 acute beds, 6 minor care beds)
- More than 110,000 patients annual visit the Emergency Departments at NCH Naples Hospital and NCH North Naples Hospital of the NCH Hospitals
- National and international recognition for participation in drug studies in the treatment of heart attacks and strokes
- Physicians board certified in emergency medicine with over 150 years of combined experience
- Nursing staff credentialed in advanced cardiac, trauma and pediatric care
- Nationally certified nursing staff
Saving lives. Although all health care is ultimately devoted to this single goal, no medical discipline is more directly linked to it than Emergency Medicine. The calm demeanor of Emergency Room caregivers belies the unpredictability and urgency of their task. Yet, each of us who has had contact with an ER understands the critical nature of their work.