The 2017 NCH Magnolia Ball, held March 25 at The Ritz-Carlton Beach Resort, Naples, raised $830,000 to help launch a Cancer Navigation Program.
The journey through cancer is a challenging one that often leaves people feeling lost. To better meet the needs of our community, NCH developed a comprehensive Cancer Navigation program to more effectively and compassionately care for the growing number of patients in our service area being diagnosed with cancer.
Cancer Navigators help bring continuity, peace of mind and hope to patients and their loved ones by guiding them along the difficult and intimidating path through cancer care.
Benefits to Patients and Families: A comprehensive Cancer Navigation program will provide:
• Better and more coordinated cancer care, provided close to home
• Higher levels of patient satisfaction
• Improved medical outcomes
• Keep patients local--no need to seek services elsewhere
• Meet the expectations of our residents and visitors for the highest level of care
How You Can Help: Annual gifts, planned gifts and endowment funding are crucial to the success of maintaining and expanding this program.