How to Apply
We review applications in its entirety once submitted on ERAS.
Applicants considered for appointment will be invited for an interview with the Program Director and selected faculty through ERAS.
Interviews are conducted September-October.
All communication during the application process until the official program match days shall occur through the interview platform only.
Vishal Patel, D.O.
Pulmonary Critical Care
Application will require the following:
- Full ERAS application should include:
- Official medical school transcripts
- A copy of your medical school diploma
official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, COMLEX)
- A current or prior program director letter and two other letters of recommendation
- Updated curriculum vitae with month and year
- A personal statement describing your reason for pursuing a fellowship in pulmonary critical care medicine, personal pulmonary critical care experiences, and your career goals
- Copy of all board certification certificates
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from medical school out of the United States)
- A valid J1 visa
Minimum Test Scores Required:
- USMLE Step I: Pass
- USMLE Step II: Pass
- COMLEX Part I: Pass
- COMLEX Part II: Pass