We take pride in providing our members the best possible service in a comfortable and friendly environment. Due to the decline in the COVID positivity rate in the area, the NCH wellness center will be reducing some of our COVID precautions.
- Masks are encouraged at the NCH wellness centers, but not required.
- Physical distance between others is encouraged.
- Our staff will continue to monitor the capacity of facility
- It is important that you check in and out.
- Continued use of hand sanitizer is encouraged.
- The wellness centers will have sanitizer available and located throughout the facilities.
- Please be respectful in locker rooms and observe a six (6) feet distance from others.
- HEPA air filtration has been added throughout the facility.
- Acrylic barriers at reception desks and kiosks will be continued.
Thank you joining us in fighting the pandemic together.