Find sound, restorative sleep with Collier County’s premier sleep specialists
Many people suffer with sleep related problems. These problems include sleep apnea, snoring, insomnia, narcolepsy, periodic leg movement disorder and fatigue. Through testing and evaluation, we provide patients with options and treatments to help these and other potentially serious disorders.
The NCH Physician Group Sleep Center:
- Accredited by Joint Commission
- Is staffed by board eligible/certified sleep specialists and certified technicians
- Evaluates patients to determine if testing is necessary. (Testing includes polysomnography, multiple sleep latency testing, CPAP titration and other sleep related services.)
- Schedules tests by appointment only
- Verifies/preauthorizes of insurance before sleep testing study is performed.
- After completion, the patient will meet with our physicians to review results and treatment options.