Mazen Albeldawi, MD, FACG, Maged Bakr, MD, Rajeev Prabakaran, MD, Kunal Suryawala, MD, Anna Juncadella, MD, Heather Paris, PA-C and Aubrey Fulton, ARNP are available to serve your gastroenterology needs.
Our providers are board-certified and we have three locations to better serve the Naples community.
Our office provides consultative services as well as the newest technology such as GI Genius™, FibroScan ultrasound, Hydrogen Breath testing, Capsule Endoscopy and Hemorrhoidal Banding.
The goal of our gastroenterology office is to provide each patient with the best medical care possible in a comfortable, friendly, professional atmosphere.
The offices are open Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Our phones are answered by the office staff from 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. daily. We break for lunch from 12:30-1:30 p.m.
- We do not require a physician referral to see us and will do our best to accommodate you when offering an appointment.
- Please make all requests for prescription refills during our office hours so that we may have access to your medical records.
- By law, refills for some pain medications cannot be called into your pharmacist so you must have a written prescription with you.
- When calling the office for a prescription or refills, please provide us with the telephone number of your pharmacy.
Insurance, Billing, Payment Questions
- We have a billing specialist on site who can respond to questions you have regarding your insurance and payment questions.
We are proud to be the only hospital in southwest Florida to use GI Genius™ a cutting-edge technology that detects hard-to-see colorectal polyps through artificial intelligence.