Community Blood Center / Host a Blood Drive
Host A Blood Drive
- Contact us at 239-624-6505 or email our team.
- A minimum of 20 donors signed-up in advance for the blood mobile to visit your property.
- Average blood drive time frame: three-four hours and is subject to availability.
- The bloodmobile is a self-contained air conditioned 40-ft bus, 11½ feet tall and does not require a power hook-up. Appropriate designated parking of 40 feet (seven-eight parking spaces) is needed. An inside air-conditioned space is also desired for donor registration and paperwork to guard against hot/inclement weather. The inside area should be close where the bloodmobile will be parked outside.
- Juice is provided to donors.
- Promotional/recruitment materials: We will provide you with sign-up sheets and can create and print marketing/promotional materials such as posters, flyers and handouts. We will work with you on a customized strategy to help you to successfully recruit donors. Donor recruiters can visit you at your location to create a customized recruitment campaign and do a site inspection for bloodmobile parking.