Annual members pay membership dues for 12 months in a single, up-front payment. There are no initiation fees. This is the most flexible and cost-effective membership and is ideal for our seasonal residents. Annual members may place their accounts on hold for a minimum of four weeks and a maximum of 12 months. Annual members never pay a reactivation fee when returning from a hold and never lose any time while on hold. If hold times exceed 12 months, all unused membership time expires. Annual members receive the following membership benefits:
- 10% discount off of the monthly dues
- No reactivation fee following a hold
- Access to both Wellness Centers
- Unlimited access to all group fitness classes
- Access to the outdoor lap pool (available at Briggs Wellness only)
- Pilates Reformer and massage therapy services at reduced member rate
- Two complimentary one-hour gym equipment orientation sessions. Refresher orientations are available to members on an annual basis.
- Access to degreed wellness professionals for assistance with equipment, exercise plans and guidance with achieving health goals.
*Dependent rate is valid for any child between the ages of 12-17 years of age. 18 years and older no longer qualify to receive dependent rate.