The entire pediatric team is focused on caring for the unique needs of children and their families. We provide a full range of diagnostic and therapeutic services to meet the healthcare needs of newborns and children up to 18 years of age. Whether the visit is due to a pediatric emergency, managing well or sick newborns following delivery at The BirthPlace, or an acute illness needing Pediatric Intensive Care or the General Pediatric floor services, we are available and ready to serve. NCH pediatric care extends to routine check-ups with one of our pediatric specialists at our Outpatient Multi-speciality Pediatric Center, in addition to well-child checks at numerous Pediatric Outpatient Clinics within the Naples community.
Pediatric Emergency Department
The only 24-hour pediatric emergency department in Collier county, designed for children ages birth to 18. Our team includes pediatric emergency board-certified physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, registered nurses and ancillary staff with access to pediatric sub-specialists.
- Open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Safe and secure with designated entrance
- Child-focused decor creates a fear-free environment to relieve stress and anxiety
- 13 private rooms and five (5) partial-privacy rooms
- Outfitted with the most advanced, child-sized medical equipment
- Waiting room serves only pediatric emergencies – separate from adult emergency department
- Streamlined process for moving children through triage quickly and efficiently
- Soon to include behavioral health navigator and child life specialist
We offer a comfortable, high-quality experience for children from birth through 18 years of age with a flexible schedule to fit your families’ needs. Our courteous staff and board-certified pediatricians make every effort to help you and your child feel comfortable.