Applications are made through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). The application will require the following:
- Official medical school transcripts
- Official test transcripts for all applicable examinations (USMLE, COMLEX)
- A Dean’s letter and two other letters of recommendation
- A curriculum vitae
- A personal statement
- A valid ECFMG certificate (if you graduated from medical school out of the United States)
- A copy of your medical school diploma
- A valid J1 visa
Minimum Test Scores Required:
- USMLE Step I: 200
- USMLE Step II: 220 – if taken
- COMLEX Part I: 480
- COMLEX Part II: 500 – if taken
We do not accept applications from individuals with medical school graduation dates greater than five years from date of application.
Applicants considered for appointment will be invited through ERAS for an interview with the Program Director and selected faculty.
Interviews are conducted mid-October through mid-January.
Brian R. Pulford, MD, MBA
Transitional Year Program