The NCH Medical Diplomats Council is the Center for Philanthropy's Annual Leadership Giving Society. Generous donors who make annual gifts of $7,500 or more, are invited to join this prestigious circle of supporters.
Members of the Medical Diplomats Council provide crucial annual funding for the services, programs and technologies that ensure the best possible care for every patient.
To show our appreciation for our Diplomats' support of our mission, the NCH Center for Philanthropy is honored to extend the following benefits to our members:
- Around-the-clock access to Philanthropy staff for personalized service (24 hours a day / 365 days a year)
- Personal assistance with physician referrals and appointment setting
- Daily room visits while a patient at NCH; access to in-hospital concierge services
- Priority access to NCH-affiliated UrgentCare Centers*
- Priority access to Private Rooms and Gulf View Suites**
- Exclusive meetings with NCH Leadership
- Invitations to "members-only" Special Events
If you are interested in learning more about the NCH Medical Diplomats Council, please call the NCH Center for Philanthropy at (239) 624-2000, email email@example.com or make your gift today!
As an NCH Medical Diplomat, you will help our healthcare system grow stronger, and your donation will make a lasting impact on patient-centered healthcare in Southwest Florida. Thank you for your consideration!
*NCH-affiliated UrgentCare Centers are located at:
40 S Heathwood Dr., Marco Island, FL 34145
6400 Davis Blvd., Suite 103, Naples, FL 34104
801 Vanderbilt Beach Rd., Naples, FL 34108
7717 Collier Blvd., Naples, FL 34113
3302 Bonita Beach Rd. SE, Suite 170, Bonita Springs, FL 34134
**Priority access to private rooms and Gulf View Suites, when available. Private room and Gulf View Suites rates apply.