Philanthropy has played a significant role in the growth of NCH from a small community hospital to a major healthcare system. NCH receives no direct taxpayer support, making philanthropic gifts essential to our mission to serve the community.
Collier County has a proud history of philanthropy. Due to this abundant generosity, NCH Healthcare System is able to provide comprehensive and compassionate care using medically advanced equipment and facilities. Through generous donations, NCH has acquired many groundbreaking technologies and has transformed how healthcare needs are met in our region.
Local support and our commitment to provide the best possible care result in a world-class healthcare system dedicated to helping everyone live a longer, happier, and healthier life. The community vision that was instrumental in founding this hospital nearly 60 years ago remains the vision that guides NCH Healthcare System today. NCH, built upon vision and philanthropy, continues to thrive because of your charitable support.
Community supporters have enabled NCH to build state-of-the-art facilities and programs including:
- Smart Room Technology
- Growney Pulmonary Health Center
- North Naples Hospital NICU Expansion & Renovation
- Beatrice Branch Briggs Founders Park
- The Robert and Mariann MacDonald SeaCAREium Pediatric Unit
- Shick Heart Center
- Raymond L. Lutgert Cancer Pavilions
- The Brookdale Center for Healthy Aging & Rehabilitation
- Foglia Stroke Center – Biplane Angiography Suite
- Jay and Patty Baker Patient Tower at NCH North Naples Hospital
- Dr. John N. Briggs Health Pavilion and Whitaker Wellness Center
- Dolph and Sharon von Arx Diabetes Center of Excellence
- General David and Shirley Baker Women's and Children's Pavilion