The NCH Healthcare System is grateful for the contributions received, both large and small, in support of our mission. Over the years, philanthropic support has transformed the original 50-bed hospital into a world-class healthcare organization.
There are a variety of ways you, and/or your organization may choose to make a meaningful gift to our healthcare system.
Below are some of the ways the NCH Center for Philanthropy receives donations.
Stay connected and see what we’ve been up to!
Ways To Give
- Annual Gifts: Community support at all levels is a critical need for the NCH Healthcare System to maintain its high quality healthcare. Annual gifts are normally made on an unrestricted basis and apply to programs that are in most need. However, you can also designate to one of many key programs within the hospital.
- Planned Gifts: Planned giving allows you the ability to combine your personal financial objectives with your charitable goals. Planned gifts include contributions you can make through your will, charitable trust, insurance policy or retirement plan.
- Matching Gifts: Many employers offer opportunities to match the charitable gifts of their employees and retirees, including spouses. Matching gifts can enhance the value of your gift while helping NCH maintain its high quality patient care.
- Capital Gifts: Gifts to capital projects help the NCH Healthcare System continue to meet the challenges of a growing community by increasing the availability of health care services and advancing the way in which these services are delivered.
- Endowment Gifts: Endowment gifts enable NCH Healthcare System to make a difference not only today, but to also continue to better the lives of the community for years.
- Memorial Gifts: Memorial gifts are expressions to remember and honor the memory of a friend or loved one. The individual or family named by the donor receives a special acknowledgement that a gift has been made in their name. The amount of your gift will not be disclosed to the family or honoree.
- Named Gifts: Named gifts can honor and recognize loved ones and perpetuate the name of an individual, a family, a business or an organization for many years to come. There are numerous naming opportunities available throughout the NCH Healthcare System ranging from buildings, centers, departments, floors and individual rooms.
- Donate online or mail donations to: NCH Center for Philanthropy 350 7th St. N., Naples, FL 34102
To learn more, please contact the NCH Center for Philanthropy at 239-624-2000.