Monthly members pay the monthly dues on the first of every month via a credit card on file.
There are no initiation fees. For your convenience, the initial/joining month is pro-rated.
Monthly members receive the following membership benefits:
- Access to both Wellness Centers
- Unlimited access to all group exercise classes
- Access to the outdoor lap pool (available at Briggs Wellness only)
- Pilates Reformer and massage therapy services at reduced member rate
- Two complimentary one-hour equipment orientation sessions. Refresher orientations are available to members on an annual basis.
- Access to degreed wellness professionals for assistance with equipment, exercise plans and guidance with achieving health goals.
Cancellations must be done by signing a cancellation request at the front desk. The monthly dues are not pro-rated during the month of the cancellation. All monthly members must pay a reactivation fee of $25.00 after a cancellation. Monthly members must complete one full billing cycle before a membership can be cancelled.
We understand the importance of our members’ health and well-being. As a member, if you need to put your membership on hold for medical reasons, simply provide us with a note from your physician upon your hold or reactivation to waive the reactivation fee of $25.00.
*Dependent rate is valid for any child between the ages of 12-17 years of age. 18 years and older no longer qualify to receive dependent rate.